Refund & Return Policy
- You have 14 calendar days to return an item from the date you received it.
- To be eligible for a return, your item must be unused and in the same condition that you received it.
- Your item must be in the original packaging.
- Your item needs to have the receipt or proof of purchase.
- Your item has been purchased from the www.ridgeline.shop Website and NOT from a other webshop or one of our retail customers. (RL or SO number required to organise a return)
- If products are purchased through one of our stockists/ retailers please contact them to organise a return with them.
- Once we receive your item, we will inspect it and confirm receipt.
- We will notify you on the status of your refund after inspecting the item.
- If your return is approved, we will initiate a refund to your credit card (or original method of payment).
- You will receive the credit within approximately 8 – 12 business working days, depending on your card issuer’s policies.
- There is no charge for your return if you use the label provided.
- The original shipping charge is non-refundable.
- The cost of return postage will not be covered by Ridgeline Clothing for orders outside of the EU. Please use a signed for, tracked or similar service.
HOW DO I RETURN?
Send us a email through the contact form on our website. We will send you a return form and shipping label. Simply fill in the form, securely package the item and attach the returns label included. Take this to your local post office or delivery service and the item will be returned to us here at Ridgeline.Shop.
HOW SOON WILL I GET MY REFUND?
- Once your return is received and inspected, we will send you an email to notify you that we have received your returned item. We will also notify you of the approval or rejection of your refund.
- If you are approved, then your refund will be processed, and a credit will automatically be applied original method of payment, within 8 – 12 business days.
HOW TO RETURN YOUR ITEM
- Securely package items to avoid damage during delivery. Return in original packaging.
- Attach the personalised label below to each box. Without this, your return will be rejected.
- Specify the number of boxes included on the label below.
- Ensure you cover up or remove any previous delivery addresses or barcodes on the packaging.
- Returns are subject to goods being returned in the same manner as they were originally sent.